Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Birthday Party
















My best friend Amber and my roommates and friends all got together and threw me a surprise party after I got home from work on my birthday. They didn't realize I would be working till after the show was over so they were up till midnight waiting for me to get home. I felt awful and you can tell how tired everyone is in the pictures, but it made me feel really special! They did a Hello Kitty theme with ice cream cake and lots of fun kitsch party favors and presents, even vintage travel trailer theme presents! Amber said she would have made my cake in the shape of an airstream travel trailer if she had had more time, maybe for the grand opening of the shooting gallery once we transfer everything into my new 1964 kenskill 19' trailer that Darrin got me for my birthday gift! I will post pictures on my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment